Sunday, October 09, 2005

US response to earthquake in Pakistan

A deadly earthquake hit Pakistan yesterday. 20,000 dead in Kashmir. Entire villages have disappeared. The US has promised $100,000, yes you heard me, that's right, a full $100,000.

I am awaiting the Kuwait response, they gave a 100 million to Tsunami victims and 500 million to Katerina victims (by the way can anyone tell me how many lives were lost there, I can't seem to find a single news source that can say how many people died because of Hurricane Katerina in New Orleans).

Finally, here is the true American reponse to the chaos in Pakistan after the earthquake. On Yahoo front page, one day after the earthquake.

S. Asia Quake Hits Area Where Osama Hides

I tell you the Duke would have been so disappointed with this pettiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page